Massage is excellent for relaxation and stress relief, which we all know we could do with. Tight, sore muscles respond very well to massage and myofascial techniques for reduction of stress and tension. Massage is also very useful for the sports person who may be experiencing tightness and extra soreness in certain muscle groups.
Physiotherapists are highly qualified in the diagnosis of soft tissue damage and postural problems. As such, your massage will be fine tuned to your personal needs for maximum benefit. Whether you require relaxation “time out”, relief of muscle tension or release of those “muscle knots”, massage by a physiotherapist may well be the answer for you.
Who is it for? Anyone and everyone!
- The stressed or busy work person – those with occupational soreness
- Athletes – for general sports massage or pre/post events
- If you’re looking for personal “time out”
- Those needing relief of muscle ache in conjunction with another condition
- Women during pregnancy
- Someone looking for a treat – for yourself, a friend or a loved one.
What to expect
Professional treatment in a private room. No undue body exposure is required. One of the fundamental skills of physiotherapy is therapeutic massage. We have a committed interest in your total wellbeing and will be able to advise you of any niggles or pains that may require specific treatment. Otherwise, you can lie back and relax knowing your body is in very experienced hands.
- $50 for ½ hour
- $80 for 1 hour
- $110 for 1 ½ hours